I just could not let it pass...

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Weird, I have 0 messages in my inbox.
I got the same error message. You probably have a bunch of messages in your sent folder. All that counts toward your data limit. Leave some conversations and you'll be able to receive again.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I got the same error message. You probably have a bunch of messages in your sent folder. All that counts toward your data limit. Leave some conversations and you'll be able to receive again.
I have absolutely 0 messages what so ever. It’s so weird.

0DC60439-04B4-4903-9471-46C7538D4B83.jpeg

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I would love to buy that pulchra if it is a male! I have a female that I intend to breed, but still missing the male. If I can get a successful egg sack. I'd definitely give you a fat discount too on some slings.
It was only a brief moment, but it sure did look like a male while climbing.

Medd

Arachnopeon
Makes me feel like I stole my last deal although I’m not really on top of T prices. I got 2 Poecilotheria metallica, 1 Pterinochilus murinus, 1 Brachypelma albopilosum and 1 Poecilotheria ornata (not 100% on this one yet. Posted in ID section) all with enclosures for $100. Three of the five enclosures are just critter keepers with the other two being 8x8x12 exo’s and I don’t know the sexes for sure but I feel like it was a good deal.