I just can't decide...maybe you can.

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
there is this reptile show in a town real close to me that i'm definitely going to with about $60 dollars...i definitely am going to get a pokie...i just don't know what kind i should get...i was thinking red slate..but i'm not sure...if you guys could please tell me what i should get and why and your experiences with them it'd be highly appreciated...please keep in mind my spending amount because i also want to come home with at least 3 tarantulas, hopefully a pokie sling, maybe L. parahybana sling, and a versicolor sling. thanks again!

Risto

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i'm gonna bump this back up...because i really don't know which i should get.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I don't have any pokies.... but I DO know that you should go to the show late on the last day... the vendors will do ANYTHING to get rid of what they brought with them. Haggle.... it's worth it!!!

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would get a Poecilotheria fasciata, because you can get a nice size sling for around $25.

willywonka

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Go with the A. versicolor sling. I have enjoyed watching mine change color throughout its molts.

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
jeremy, don't forget that they look awesome...seeing as they are that much i think i'll be getting one of those...hopefully i can score some good looking versicolor slings with it.

Mizm- i'll be sure to haggle with the dealers there..don't worry about that.

Risto

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Static_69
jeremy, don't forget that they look awesome...seeing as they are that much i think i'll be getting one of those...hopefully i can score some good looking versicolor slings with it
Risto,

You should be able to get all three with your budget, just make sure you wheel and deal with them