i have the worst luck

Lolita

Arachnoknight
gaia my b boehmei just molted and i sexed the molt and i'm almost 100% sure it's a male from the papers brian left where males are flat with no "lips" yeah well thats exactly what it's molt looks like so bummersauce this is my second T to molt out male in the past 2 months oh well it's part of the hobby also i've never seen a freshly molted boehmei till today and holy crap was he neon orange/red i'm renaming him hades and naming my boehmei sling gaia instead

Rue

Arachnoknight
Sorry he's a he! But congrats on the moult! He must look very nice!

Lolita

Arachnoknight
yeah i'll probably end up taking a pic later on this evening i'm just glad he molted alright

kean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
males aren't so bad if you plan to go on breeding or sending him out for breed loans.. and you'll end up with hundreds more and 100% sure there would be females.. :D

enjoy your T's.. the Boehmei is stunning..

Lolita

Arachnoknight
i havent decided if i intend to breed him yet i just finally was able to by a MF for my male red knee for when he matures and that pretty much set my $ back big time and idk how comfortable i am with breeding loans

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
i havent decided if i intend to breed him yet i just finally was able to by a MF for my male red knee for when he matures and that pretty much set my $ back big time and idk how comfortable i am with breeding loans
Well, if its someone reputable I dont see why not. IMO sending out something like a boehmei(or anything else really) is doing a good thing for our hobby. I say let the little man do his thing.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
No u want to talk about bad luck talk to MizM lol :) She even sneezes a T "turns male" lol We don't allow her to touch ppls Ts cause they will turn male (we only kid w/her of course)

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish I had that luck. I have the problem of too many females. It got to the point where I just have to get a handful to get the males I need and I can sell the females at the reptile shows.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
Well, if its someone reputable I dont see why not. IMO sending out something like a boehmei(or anything else really) is doing a good thing for our hobby. I say let the little man do his thing.
it's more of a fear of shipping them which is pretty much frowned upon with any carrier and down right illegal with some plus i wouldn't want my baby to die in transit (which i know is really dumb considering when the MM they pretty much are gonna die soonish afterwards) i might i havent really decided it would depend on the situation i'm in at the time too