I have no "normal" pets.

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is my new baby. He (?) is a glass lizard, also called glass snake or legless lizard. I don't know the scientific name yet, but I like him. His name is "Creature." He's an interesting pet.

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Hes so cute!!! I aim to someday get one of those critters!! I love them!

I have no normal pets either... no wait... I have a cat, but he's really not very normal. Thats ok, my goat loves me and thats all I need to know. :D

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Will he/she eat bugs? It should, shouldn't it?

I've always wanted a legless lizard... some day though...

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've always wanted one of those!

Lucky.

Of course, I keep wasps and have a petri dish full of slime mould in front of me currently, so...yeah.

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Will he/she eat bugs? It should, shouldn't it?

I've always wanted a legless lizard... some day though...

He eats crickets and roaches and superworms, so far. He has a good appetite! I try to feed him a good variety since I abducted him from the wild. :eek:

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
He eats crickets and roaches and superworms, so far. He has a good appetite! I try to feed him a good variety since I abducted him from the wild. :eek:
Cool stuff! I've always wanted to see a """snake""" eat bugs :D

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Seems to be a Ophisaurus attenuatus, slender glass lizard

Jens, it belongs to the same family as the swedish kopparödlan, Anguis fragilis

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is my new baby. He (?) is a glass lizard, also called glass snake or legless lizard. I don't know the scientific name yet, but I like him. His name is "Creature." He's an interesting pet.
Awesome, what a cool new pet! I also like your display pic, it's cool yet not dorky and overly dramatic-lol.

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I absolutely love glass lizards. I raised many of these and found them to be some of the most interesting reptiles I have ever kept. Beautiful lizard you have there, it makes me want to go out and get another.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: glasslizards rock! i see them down here(fla) sometimes at night,ive kept them before,they live very long,you will have many many years with it:)

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i see atleast one a day here florida,unfortunatly there chopped up from lawn mower blades.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah, also sometimes i see 1 squished flat as a pancake in the complex where i live,they like to venture out in the parking lots.