I have no clue what's wrong with it

Tori1013

Arachnopeon
its more fun to have a tarantula you dont stress over every day. :)
I really don't want to trade him. I've kind of gotten attached to him lol However, I can't take proper care of him, so I'll have to trade him if he makes it.

I poured more water in there. Hopefully he'll get better soon.

Shudragon

Arachnopeon
I really don't want to trade him. I've kind of gotten attached to him lol However, I can't take proper care of him, so I'll have to trade him if he makes it.

I poured more water in there. Hopefully he'll get better soon.
Inexperience is a hard lesson. You came to the right place for sure. I'm still new to Ts, but even before I bought one, make sure you research everything about a species, what they like in an enclosure, their temperament, and anything special about the species. And always ask questions.

I used to fuss over my Euathlus sp red sling (avatar) everyday, because he didn't eat for about 2 weeks as a quarter inch sling when I got him. then he took a cricket drumstick and a dubia nymph (prekilled) within a few days, his abdomen fattened up and I haven't been worried since. Spiders gonna do what spiders gonna do, just make sure he has a hide, water, and offer him food probably once a week as a sling to see if he will eat. As I've been told on this forum as well, tarantulas are 90% patience 10% fuzzy children.