I have Laoticus and she is giving birth.

YankiiFankii

Arachnopeon
I have a Laoticus scorpion as my pet and she is giving birth. I so worry about it. She extremely stresses and starts to eat her child (even i feed here perfectly). She just bear 4 newborn and she just eat 2 of them. I started to feel depression. Her belly is still fat so i think she still can bear more but still she very aggresive. Pls help me.
(Sorry for my grammar, my hands are shaking right now)

She is.... for real... extremely stress. I dont know how to calm her down.

Some newborns felt of her back (even they just newborn and cannot climb back to their mother's back).

I'm afraid that she wont give a birth anymore cause she so stress

YankiiFankii

Arachnopeon
Umm, why is she stressed?
I dont know. She just run around the container with the aggresive pose

I dont know. She just run around the container with the aggresive pose
I have put 3 cricket that lose legs for her to easy hunting incase she hungry and eat her child again.

I have put 3 cricket that lose legs for her to easy hunting incase she hungry and eat her child again.
If i remember correctly that this morning first saw her having 4 newborn on the back.

If i remember correctly that this morning first saw her having 4 newborn on the back.
Would she continue to birth in this condition?

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Would she continue to birth in this condition?
LEAVE HER ALONE - make sure she has a good hide she can go into, and leave her alone. DO NOT FEED HER, she will see the feeders as preditors and eat the young from stress. If you don't give her complete quiet she will eat them all. Only feed her when the young have left her back - not fallen off due to stress. When you do feed the mother make sure it's only one item that is prekilled, not live. Do Not keep checking her, leave well alone.

YankiiFankii

Arachnopeon
Tks for your advice. She is much calm right now. Would she keep giving birth? Like she just have pretty bad stress.
LEAVE HER ALONE - make sure she has a good hide she can go into, and leave her alone. DO NOT FEED HER, she will see the feeders as preditors and eat the young from stress. If you don't give her complete quiet she will eat them all. Only feed her when the young have left her back - not fallen off due to stress. When you do feed the mother make sure it's only one item that is prekilled, not live. Do Not keep checking her, leave well alone.
So it's because my door bell that make her aggresive. Bloody it's loud.

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
Tks for your advice. She is much calm right now. Would she keep giving birth? Like she just have pretty bad stress.

So it's because my door bell that make her aggresive. Bloody it's loud.
They can’t hear the door bell. It’s the crickets you put in.

scolopendra277

Arachnoknight
no point feeding, stresses them out. try not to touch the enclosure or make any vibrations.