I have GREAT news about Zoe ( MF B. albo)

Leila

Arachnobaron
I hesitated posting an update, but I decided that I might as well share with you all my good news: Zoe's suspected missing egg sac is still very much existent!!!! :)

She is very skilled at hiding that sac, let me tell you. Lol!!! It's not as though the idea hadn't occured to me; however, I am still baffled as to Where she hid the sac of eggs.

Anyway- this post should have been in the 'tarantula chat,' huh? Sorry...no idea how to move it.

You guys- I am elated about this! :)

EDIT: My apologies for posting such an ambiguous thread as this. Haha. In my excitement, I failed to realize that there are a lot of you who probably did not read my original post about Zoe.
She is a Brachypelma albopilosum 'Nicaraguan' I purchased a few weeks ago. She was gravid upon arrival to my house and produced for me a fat lil sac of eggs. :)

Last edited:

Leila

Arachnobaron
We might very well have hundreds of baby fuzzballs afterall!!! :p:wacky:

Leila

Arachnobaron

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I don't think you need to worry about having 900 slings in your house for long, given the reactions :)

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
I hesitated posting an update, but I decided that I might as well share with you all my good news: Zoe's suspected missing egg sac is still very much existent!!!! :)

She is very skilled at hiding that sac, let me tell you. Lol!!! It's not as though the idea hadn't occured to me; however, I am still baffled as to Where she hid the sac of eggs.

Anyway- this post should have been in the 'tarantula chat,' huh? Sorry...no idea how to move it.

You guys- I am elated about this! :)

EDIT: My apologies for posting such an ambiguous thread as this. Haha. In my excitement, I failed to realize that there are a lot of you who probably did not read my original post about Zoe.
She is a Brachypelma albopilosum 'Nicaraguan' I purchased a few weeks ago. She was gravid upon arrival to my house and produced for me a fat lil sac of eggs. :)
Winner!Winner! Chicken dinner!

Doing happy dance. Yay.