Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

I have a very “affectionate” b. albo

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Asgiliath, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Asgiliath

Asgiliath Arachnoknight Active Member

Advertisement
    I wouldn’t expect people to remember or care, I was just trying to explain in further detail —

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. MBArachnids

MBArachnids Arachnosquire

This was pretty funny. Never knew there was someone out there with a sadder social life than me, then I saw you trying to say we should make friends online and it kinda cracked me up :hilarious:

Joking aside, I think people are way too sensitive when it comes to online threads. If you get offended online by a person you don't know and can ignore at any point in time without being judged or it hanging over you in your personal life then you have a real problem. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Smokehound714

Smokehound714 Arachnoking Active Member

A wandering brachypelma is a stressed brachypelma.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Asgiliath

Asgiliath Arachnoknight Active Member

She’s fine. I assure you.

5. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

@Smokehound714 has a lot of experience with Ts especially those native to North America. Perhaps you should re-examine your T, and its environment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

MOD NOTE

Keep arguments in the private message and PLEASE stay on topic or the thread will be locked.

• Like Like x 2
  7. SkittleBunny

SkittleBunny Arachnosquire

TX
    It happens

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.