i have a question

i_love_em

Arachnopeon
ive been looking around to figure out what kind of spider i want next and i think i have good one in mind.....B. klaasi, but i dont know much about it and would like to know a little about it before i decide to tackle it........first i need to find someone that has some of these spiders and i would like to know about how much it will cost me to get one........and well what is its temperment........if some one would answer these questions i would appreciate it............

whoami?

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't have that species, so I can't really give you any advice about temperature or how to care for it.

As far as prices, there are many good links on this site. I've ordered from John Hoke and Kelly Swift, and I was really impressed by the quality of their service. I'm sure some of the other dealers are good too, but I wouldn't know since I haven't ordered from them.

I know this site used to have a forum where one could read reviews of different dealers. I don't know if that forum is still up, but it's certainly worth a look.