I have a problem, and i need your help.

Babyish

Arachnopeon
my beloved scolopendra dehaani is in an enclosure with a drainage lair. some how he squeezed threw the mesh separating the drainage lair and the substrate. so now he is just chillin in the drainage. i am afraid he would be stuck in there, and could not get out. or sense it holds all the extra water, he will get bad water, or mycosis from the extra moisture, or just not being able to eat. i am super afraid for his health, and i do not know how to deal with it. any help or tips at all would mean a lot to me and my pede. i really hope i could get some help on how to deal with this.

basin79

ArachnoGod
my beloved scolopendra dehaani is in an enclosure with a drainage lair. some how he squeezed threw the mesh separating the drainage lair and the substrate. so now he is just chillin in the drainage. i am afraid he would be stuck in there, and could not get out. or sense it holds all the extra water, he will get bad water, or mycosis from the extra moisture, or just not being able to eat. i am super afraid for his health, and i do not know how to deal with it. any help or tips at all would mean a lot to me and my pede. i really hope i could get some help on how to deal with this.
Take the enclosure and put it in the bath. Use a scoop and take the substrate out. Then with tongs take out the mesh. With the tongs again gently move the drainage balls until your pede makes an appearance. Catch your pede. Take out the drainage layer. Fill back up with the sub.

No need for the substrate to be that wet it needs a drainage layer. Just keep it damp.

How long has your pede been under the mesh?

Babyish

Arachnopeon
Take the enclosure and put it in the bath. Use a scoop and take the substrate out. Then with tongs take out the mesh. With the tongs again gently move the drainage balls until your pede makes an appearance. Catch your pede. Take out the drainage layer. Fill back up with the sub.

No need for the substrate to be that wet it needs a drainage layer. Just keep it damp.

How long has your pede been under the mesh?
its been under for maybe a few hours. thanks for the help.