I hate...

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
...when I dont have the funds for a spider I really want..

Really.. I do..

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh I dont need help getting it or nothing.. LoL! But.. I am working on getting a beautiful 8.75"-9" Theraphosa... :D

azgbb

Arachnopeon
Heard that!

LAST WEEK WAS DISNEYLAND AND THIS WEEK IS MY DEER HUNT SO FUNDS ARE A LITTLE TIGHT. aND i;M SEEING ALL KINDS OF DEALS and spiders I want.

Cable company might just have to wait to get their money lol.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I see tarantulas i want to buy that i cant afford... because i just bought tarantulas the other day! {D

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
...when I dont have the funds for a spider I really want..

Really.. I do..
Dude, I'm gettig married in 4 days. I am so TAPPED for funds it AIN'T funny.

Can't wait til this is over so I can start adding to my collection again. I almost cried when I had to pass on a A biceogi female I saw for sale the other day:(

This wedding stuff is EXPENSIVE!!!:}

PIG-

peterock44

Arachnopeon
preaching to the poor people choir red. i just found out my girl is almost 9 weeks pregnant, had to pass on a load of deals that i really wanted. gotta save money for the new bundle of joy

Scourge

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've got the funds for the spiders I want, but I've run out of space!!

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well congratulations to both PIG and peterock44! Weddings are such a massive waste of money, I did mine for less than $5000, although it was still more than we wanted to spend. I actually have a tiny bit on money for Ts right now, but can't decide what I want.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm moving out of my parents house in just over a month so I've been saving money for that. No money for Ts here unfortunately.

Great Basin Ben

Arachnosquire
I'm not sure which is actually worse:

1) Seeing Tarantulas that you want, and not have money to buy them.

OR

2) Having funding to purcase Tarantulas, and not being able to find the species that you're looking for...

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Dude, I'm gettig married in 4 days.......
Followed by...

Can't wait til this is over so I can start adding to my collection again.
PIG-

Made me laugh!
Thanks, and congratulations!

Also, I hear ya Tommy. What I hate even more is when you do have funds, but whatever kind of spider you wanted has suddenly vanished off the face of the earth, only to resurface after you spent your money on something else!:mad:

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Wedding and expecting a baby are really a hobby killer. I just saw that myself. My friend has to let go of his collection because of these reasons. First, he ran out of money due to the wedding then he has to unload his collections when his wife got pregnant because she developed an allergic reaction to the tarantula hairs. Fortunately for me, im not yet getting married and my gf isnt pregnant. But I guess im more lucky coz even if I dont have the money, I still end up having my friend's collection!!!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll just give you mine for free man! Oh wait, I dont have one :(
You should find one.. They are gorgeous..

I see tarantulas i want to buy that i cant afford... because i just bought tarantulas the other day! {D
I have been that way before.. You get what you want.. Then BAM! There is soemthing else you want at a killer price.... It sucks! LoL!

Dude, I'm gettig married in 4 days. I am so TAPPED for funds it AIN'T funny.

Can't wait til this is over so I can start adding to my collection again. I almost cried when I had to pass on a A biceogi female I saw for sale the other day:(

This wedding stuff is EXPENSIVE!!!:}

PIG-
Congrats on the wedding PIG.. I doubt I will have that issue.. EVER! I dont see me getting married anytime soon... Or at all.. LoL!

preaching to the poor people choir red. i just found out my girl is almost 9 weeks pregnant, had to pass on a load of deals that i really wanted. gotta save money for the new bundle of joy
Almost the same as I said to PIG above.. I wont have this issue either.. The doctors will make sure of that on the next visit.. {D But congrats to you on the soon to be new arrival..

I've got the funds for the spiders I want, but I've run out of space!!
If I have that issue.. I go out and buy a new shelf... LoL!

I actually have a tiny bit on money for Ts right now, but can't decide what I want.
Thought you was going to get some P. pulcher slings? They are pretty cheap at Pauls.. :)

I'm moving out of my parents house in just over a month so I've been saving money for that. No money for Ts here unfortunately.
This should be my plan.. But I cant help not buy something new when.. Well.. Good prices.. LoL!

Also, I hear ya Tommy. What I hate even more is when you do have funds, but whatever kind of spider you wanted has suddenly vanished off the face of the earth, only to resurface after you spent your money on something else!:mad:
I had that happen with the pulcher... I finally got one though.. It just took a little time & a few critters... :D

Oh yum!! Can you work a trade?
Nah.. I cant do the trade.. The price on the critter is already a great deal.. He is even holding it for me.. So.. No real rush.. But I want to hurry.. Just because I want it.. LoL!

Scourge

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wish I could Tommy, but I can't even fit a new shelf in my T room! haha

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Pfff!!
Forget about spiders for a week and enjoy getting married. :cool:

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Pfff!!
Forget about spiders for a week and enjoy getting married. :cool:
+1 LOL this remindes me of the "you know your an arachnoholic when.." You fuss about getting married because you cant get new Ts for a while. {D