I Got One !

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
he/she has a new enclosure now nothing special a kk ( CRITTER KEEPER ) and the hind he came in / emclosrure eh was delivered in which was a dairy container I cut a hole in itl be ok for a while loll sorrryy i ll elaborate later im tired ,,, had a coupe drinkis haha I thinkink both it and I will be happier with it temporarly though

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
he/she has a new enclosure now nothing special a kk ( CRITTER KEEPER ) and the hind he came in / emclosrure eh was delivered in which was a dairy container I cut a hole in itl be ok for a while loll sorrryy i ll elaborate later im tired ,,, had a coupe drinkis haha I thinkink both it and I will be happier with it temporarly though
IMG_20160811_085509272.jpg IMG_20160811_085433184.jpg IMG_20160811_085509272.jpg IMG_20160811_085433184.jpg

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
I put some extra moss in there with intent of sucking out some of the moisture, whether it works or not I dont know hes in the pill bottle and that bigger hid is what he came from the store in, as a matter of fact he got delivered to them in it and they left him in there. I thought not a bad thing to incorporate what he was use to and came from hes in pill bottle at the moment I dont think hes expplored his new world yet. should I have let it sit for a few days to let moisture evaporate out before introducing him to it ?

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
Hey appears to have webbed himself into the pill bottle whats up with that ? protecting himself from a molt perhaps ? he didnt jumpout at food today neither

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The pill bottle is a nice, tight space to hide in, so it may tend to stay in that instead of exploring the big, new world. It may be getting ready to molt, or it might be barring the door to keep the fly away. You really should get the fly out of there. Feeding wild caught prey is a bad idea. You have no idea what poisons the fly may have come in contact with. Being wild, it has built up resistances to chemicals that could kill the spider if eaten.

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
The pill bottle is a nice, tight space to hide in, so it may tend to stay in that instead of exploring the big, new world. It may be getting ready to molt, or it might be barring the door to keep the fly away. You really should get the fly out of there. Feeding wild caught prey is a bad idea. You have no idea what poisons the fly may have come in contact with. Being wild, it has built up resistances to chemicals that could kill the spider if eaten.
ya thx I was kind of thinking that I released him thismorning seeing he wasnt eastnen. I didnt think a housefly would be too bad. But then I remembered they climb around on dog poo and such and suspected mabey it was a bad idea. But I really hate earigs and im sure hell be eating a few of those in his lifetime. my leapard gecko gets them from time to time I hate those things

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
Im curious if he had a bigger tank how much hed chase something to get it if hed run right accorss a ten gal. I want an Albo now too haha I like how they look, they seem like the black labs of Ts.