I got new T's too!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Everyone else seems to be getting new stuff, so I thought I'd share pics of mine. This is a pic of my Puerto Rican Pygmy...this thing is a little demon. Doesn't photograph well, either.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I also got myself an H. maculata from Phillip. She's really pretty...I've been wanting one of these for a long time, just never actually made the effort to get one until today. Here's her on my bedpost:

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I just couldn't resist holding her either. Just once, no more. :) I couldn't get her to stay still on my hand, but she liked my elbow...

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice T's!...that H.maculata is awesome.I've got to get one.Enjoy your new additions...peace..

belewfripp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How big is the pygmy? I got a spiderling of one of those and am curious to know how big they get.

Adrian

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Beu T's!

Pate-

Nice T's and pic's. The maculata looks pretty hungry.

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
wow AMAZING Toga Starburst... thats what im lookin to get right now but not sure if i will be able to due to the fact that there are no exotic petshops around and all the petstores that I have been to carry only Chilean Rose's, Pinktoes or Zebras. Dont get me wrong they are all nice T's but im lookin for sumthin a little more colorful and crazy. I have a rose and a pinktoe and now its time to get a wild one, and hopefully it will be the amazing starburst... great pic =)

Peace

TheDon

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by pategirl
I just couldn't resist holding her either. Just once, no more. :) I couldn't get her to stay still on my hand, but she liked my elbow...
Her right hind leg does look kinda .... weird to me.

Dennis

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by dennie
Her right hind leg does look kinda .... weird to me.

Dennis
It's probably just the angle but there is also the possibility that it is a re-generated leg that has not yet grown back completely.

Beautiful additions, PG... and you are definitely fearless!

kellygirl

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
maculata info...

The right hind leg is regenerated. Came in that way so I couldn't help that one. :) And yes it's hungry it just molted last week and wasn't on the fat side when it did so. It didn't start eating again till right before the show so I didn't get a chance to fatten it up.

Phil

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Your tarantula is Anorexic...lol... Cute spiders and great pics ;)

Originally posted by pategirl

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Don't worry...she's already chowing on a few mealworms. I'll cure her eating disorder. :)