I got a scorpion!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I got myself a very, very large gravid emperor today at the reptile show....I thought I'd post a pic. She looks like she's about to burst.

Whitdadie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome, I like emps but dont have one right now. I used to have one about 6 or 7 years ago but it has passed on now. Good luck with the babies! I hope to do a little breading project with my a. australis once i get it sexed. Enjoy the new buddy!

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Good choice. Your emp appears to be quite a healthy girl. Where was the reptile show? I wish I could've made it there. I would have blown more money. *lol* :D

Hey, cool, I didn't know anybody else on this forum was from jawja (my incorrect spelling, also spelled by many normal people, Georgia). =D

adios,
edw.

Last edited:

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
What's the white part between the black "plates" on the exoskeleton? Is that caused by the expanding from the babies inside? If so, she's gonna be squeezing out quite a few puppies. =D

Hey, if you need homes for any of the babies, I'm in the next state over.

Bry

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bry
What's the white part between the black "plates" on the exoskeleton? Is that caused by the expanding from the babies inside?
Yes you're right, she may be gravid or just fat, but we can easily see the small scorps in her so she's gravid :)

Frank

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The show was in Birmingham....she is supposed to be gravid. I can't wait to hear the scratch scratch of little scorp feet...

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Pate,
I swear! You went to town!
Your girl looks about to burst! I can already see the babies..*g*
Peace,
Gillian

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Birmingham. Well that totally sucks, I could've made a six hour drive there and back. :( Now I'm sitting at home, bored with nineteen scorps on the way within a couple days. Oh well, "It can't rain all the time".

adios,
edw.

:D

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I did go a bit overboard....I had to replace the critters that died on me :rolleyes: :) It doesn't help to have so many wonderful vendors in one place once a month. I got this girl from Kelly Swift. Here's a pic of her side:

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by FranKQC
Yes you're right, she may be gravid or just fat, but we can easily see the small scorps in her so she's gravid :)

Frank
Um...how? Where?

Bry

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I easily see blacker spots, maybe your monitor is too dark?

Frank