i got a new camera

neveragain

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
kodak easyshare LS443. 4.0 megapixels.

the quailty is better on all the pics, its just that i have to shrink them so much that it reduces the quality.

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by neveragain
kodak easyshare LS443. 4.0 megapixels.

the quailty is better on all the pics, its just that i have to shrink them so much that it reduces the quality.
why not just use a lower resolution? when I know I am going to just use the pic for e mail or to post on a forum I use the lowest resolution, no resizing hassles to deal with.
Ed

neveragain

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if i lower the resolution, it uses less megapixels, meaning the quality is even worse than when i shrink it.

jper26

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pics look great too me take some more i like looking at them.=D

neveragain

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thats all for now. tomorrow i might take them outside again (hopefully. if the sun comes out) and see how they look in natural sun light.

and i am getting at least 5 c.vittatus' within the next week or 2, so i'll have pics of them as well :)

neveragain

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
and here are some more pics.

i would take my h.arizonensis and my emporer's outside to take pics of them as well, but if i come near the tank they all run straight into the burrow.

my mafia scorp in natural sunlight.

Attachments

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love it too, he looks like if he wanted to kiss me :)

Frank

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by FrankQC
I love it too, he looks like if he wanted to kiss me :)

Frank

For sure. I want to see the pic of your expression when you try to get that kiss. *lol* That would be a Kodak moment.

adios,
edw. =D

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Heheheh, send me one and I'll try to get kissed by him.. ;) (not a DS, a mafia lol)

Frank

neveragain

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i got some new scorps in the mail today, here's a couple of pics

first, a 1 inch b.jacksoni (i think. my adult one didnt look like this did, so can someone clarify for me?) either way, the colors are amazing on this little guy.

Attachments