I found one!!!!!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I'm so happy...guess who I found????
I was dling pics on the other computer, and I looked out of the corner of my eye...my poor little C fasciatum was sitting on the side of a box. I went over and just gently picked her up...she's quite dehydrated. I gave her a shallow dish of water, and she's been in it for about 15 minutes. I hope she makes it.....poor little thing...but I am SO HAPPY I found her!

Last edited:

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Holley,
Congrats! I'm glad you found her..:) She does look quite dehydrated...Poor baby!

Peace,
Gillian

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
AWSOME !!!! =D I hope she'll do well-----some water and some grub, and I bet she'll feel better !!! Awsome !! :cool: Happy for ya !:D

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
it's always a joy to find something you've lost. that abdomen is rather small, hope it plumps up soon!

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
yes, she's been gone 3 MONTHS!
she escaped August 14th....
THREE months?! Damn!

Peace, Gillian

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aw! poor girl! I am very glad you rescued her. My snake lives in my room freely..lol. Guests wont be too pleased. It only comes back for food.

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Raveness
Aw! poor girl! I am very glad you rescued her. My snake lives in my room freely..lol. Guests wont be too pleased. It only comes back for food.

What kind of snake?

Peace,
Gillian

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Great news! Maybe your pokie will show up next :)

Bill

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Originally posted by Spider_savior
whats a pokie ?:confused:

It is short for Poecilotheria.

Oh and Holley, glad you finally found it! Best of Luck! :)

Debby

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Raveness
It is a very stubborn mud snake :)
Raveness,
What exactly is a Mud Snake? I don't think I've ever heard of them..(of course, there isn't exactly an over abundance of mud here. except for the banks of the Rio Grande.)

Peace,
Gillian

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yes, if I found the pokie, I'd be REALLY happy! I'm also missing a 1" avic avic...
She is doing well this morning...looks like she ate a cricket I put in there with her overnight.
She was in an unheated room, with NO water, but possibly an occasional escaped cricket for food.
My P regalis has been AWOL since March 10th...
And yes, what in the world *is* a mud snake??!!

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Holley,
That is so great about the tiger. I'm glad she ate. With mine, its like I feed the substrate. Drop a crick in, and by morning, its gone. Is there really any way, that I can arrange her terrarium, so that I can at least see her w/o disrupting her? Everytime I do see her, I'm reminded yet again why I got her. Breathtaking color.

Peace,
Gillian