I finally did it!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I got up the nerve to test the fury of the orange bitey thing I got the other day. Here are some pics of making contact with an usumbara. First pic....it begins(the black spots are ink stains, btw):

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
:eek: OI ! Wow, congrats. I have yet to get up the nerve to hold my lovely Smithi. She gets scared and she BOLTS. She is very fast. Im a little nervous of her. Maybe I ought to try that technique of letting her make her way onto my hand. :)

SurfinJB

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You got to be crazy :D My 4 would have partially digested me for tryin that. How hard was it to get her back in the cage?

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Not hard at all....she went back in in a very ladylike fashion. She didn't even bare a fang during the whole episode.

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very, impressive, if you were a guy I would say you have balls. ;) j/k

Sincerely,

Brandon

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
><

!!! Congrats on handling your very own Orange bitey thing!I hope you soon start to handle Grey,Patterned,Arboreal Bitey things!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well....do spiderlings of the grey patterned aboreals count?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
you are a brave girl!
For some reason, that is the ONLY spider that terrifies me. My C crayshawi doesn't hold a candle to an orange bitey thing when it comes to scaring me LOL!
The only time I would hold one is accidentally :)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
If my orange bitey thing senses me anywhere in the room she stands up, leans back and bears her fangs!

I love the new "common name" for this species.... LOBT, it is SO fitting!!

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There would be no way anyone could get me to handle either of my aggressive spiders.