I feel so dumb...

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I had one of my rosies out this morning while I was switching some cages around. I put her on the floor where I could see her, but then I got sidetracked. I was checking on my dodoma baboon, and I didn't see that she was on the lid of the tank. When I opened the lid, the dodoma jumped and got a rupture in her leg and a small one on her rear. In the midst of taking care of it, I totally forgot that my rosie was out, and I went to my fiance's house after I doctored the dodoma. Not only that, but I left the door to my bedroom wide open. So now I have a 4" rosie wandering around my house. I checked every corner of my room, but Wilma has gone AWOL. :8o Now I'm off to resume the search. :8o

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
join the 'those who have Ts that are MIA' club!
Currently, I'm hoping that some of these have not survived:
P regalis
H maculata
B albopilosum
A avic
P fasciata

So, you couldn't possibly be as dumb as I am ;)

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm more worried about the spider's safety than my stupidity. If my dad finds her before I do, she's shoe goo. It's a good thing he works nights. I'm waiting for my mom to go to bed so I can search the house without her asking why.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by pategirl
I'm more worried about the spider's safety than my stupidity. If my dad finds her before I do, she's shoe goo. It's a good thing he works nights. I'm waiting for my mom to go to bed so I can search the house without her asking why.
Good luck on a successful search!

Joy

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just order a dead rat and leave it on your kitchen floor, im sure the spider will turn up

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I feel even dumber now

I found runaway Wilma, after searching the entire house. She wasn't even 6 inches away from the spot that I remembered seeing her last, and I looked all over her. I would have found her sooner if I had went to bed early, because she was in my bed covers.

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lol, good ole' rosea laziness comes in handy !:D