Is this a GBB sling?

• Probably yup.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Probably nope.

Votes: 52 98.1%

• Total voters

cold blood

Staff member
There must be a rash of this sortt of thing going around. I'm a bit suspicious about the G. pulchra tsling I just bought. It has roughly the right colouration, but I'm still concerned...any opinions? I paid out $250 for the little guy and I hope I got what I paid for!

View attachment 224701
No worries tim, that's a pulchra all the way.....they all look like that when small. I saw it explained on the you tube.:astonished:

dopamine

Arachnobaron
The disagrees were because you are wrong, nothing personal. The thin lines you are referring as part of the vasculature.
Lol I never said it was a GBB sling. On my first post i even said "no i don't think it's a GBB sling". All i said was that it had the faint markings of one :rofl:

LindseyG

Arachnopeon
IMG_4576.JPG

Well he's all put away now. Time to hurry up and wait to see what it is. Still nothing back from the email.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
So funny!! The forum users don't know there is a AB Facebook group and the AB Facebook group users don't know there is a forum.
I spend way more time on AB than on FB anyway so for me AB IS my FB.

@LindseyG That is not a C cyaneopubescens. But looks to be in good health regardless.

louise f

Arachnoangel
So funny!! The forum users don't know there is a AB Facebook group and the AB Facebook group users don't know there is a forum.
Heyy i knew that there`s a FB group already, amazing i know haha :rolleyes: :troll: thinking of the fact that i dont even own an FB account. :D

Hehe joke aside. :kiss:

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
There must be a rash of this sortt of thing going around. I'm a bit suspicious about the G. pulchra tsling I just bought. It has roughly the right colouration, but I'm still concerned...any opinions? I paid out $250 for the little guy and I hope I got what I paid for!

View attachment 224701
I agree!
One of my N. incei gold is acting weird too... He looks to be tad bigger than the others

louise f

Arachnoangel
I agree!
One of my N. incei gold is acting weird too... He looks to be tad bigger than the others
Push on that lid Sally, oh you can`t, can you now. :p That T needs a new enclosure ASAP :meh::troll::troll: Quick grab the cam, time to take some shots. This is a revolution a whole new T discovered :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed: :happy::D

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I agree!
Oh, I'm sure he's fine. He's probably just acting weird because he's lost a couple of legs. You can see how stressed he is - not a hair left on that abdomen! Those missing legs should grow back with his next molt - along with a fresh, fluffy coat.