I Don't Think It Was Fair. What Do You Think?

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually, you can make the thumb pointing at you with no problem, think about it :D

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually, you can make the thumb pointing at you with no problem, think about it :D
not really...its kinda akward.
if you point your thumb at yourself like i think that your thinking then your other 3 fingers are pointing at the ground.

moose

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I like this concept - except for the math involved. Try pointing at something and count the number of fingers that point back at you. If you can get more than three, you've got to be double jointed. :D
Hey, there were 2 posts by Moose, 1 by Fran, and 1 by Bill that elaborated about my post. So in essence, when I pointed my finger, there were 4 fingers pointing back at me. ;P

But yeah, I meant 3. :clap:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
not really...its kinda akward.
if you point your thumb at yourself like i think that your thinking then your other 3 fingers are pointing at the ground.

moose
Make a "gun" with your hand, 3 fingers pointinf at you and the thumb as well.

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Make a "gun" with your hand, 3 fingers pointinf at you and the thumb as well.
i dunno man.when i try that my thumb points straight up. i think you need to take a picture.

moose

desertanimal

Arachnoknight
Fran must have a "hitchhiker's thumb." This is a simple Mendelian (autosomal recessive) trait. People without it will not be able to get their thumb to point backwards at them with any amount of trying. But I suppose if you hold your hand such that your barrel finger is pointed more toward the sky and not parallel to the ground, it could still work.