I don't need help...

LCDXX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
...but at least I know where to come if I need it.

Actually, I didn't have such a hard time making up my mind as to which species to get next! Just placed an order (and got a fantastic deal) this evening with Midwest Exotic Pet Center for the following:

Avicularia purpurea
Avicularia versicolor
Cyriopagopus thorelli
Haplopelma lividum
Poecilotheria ornata
Poecilotheria rufilata

I guess there've been so many "indecisive threads" going on lately, I thought I'd break the trend and bust out a list on the Ts I know I simply had to have (which is a good thing, because after this I'm not getting much for a while or my wife will make me eat the next T that comes through the door).

Most notable and anticipated on the list? The A. purpurea, C. thorelli, and P. rufilata <droooooooooooool>... I'm gonna go bonkers!

On the downside... I have to wait a few weeks before I'll have them shipped - gotta take a vacation first!

I'll be sure to post lots of pics after July 19th!

LCDXX

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by LCDXX

I guess there've been so many "indecisive threads" going on lately, I thought I'd break the trend and bust out a list on the Ts I know I simply had to have (which is a good thing, because after this I'm not getting much for a while or my wife will make me eat the next T that comes through the door).

LCDXX
Glad to see it.
I almost started a thread," What T don't I want next " It would be a much shorter list.. ;)

Ernie

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: Re: I don't need help...

Originally posted by MrT
Glad to see it.
I almost started a thread," What T don't I want next " It would be a much shorter list.. ;)

Ernie
LOL! I had a very similar idea for a thread,"Please give me reasons not to get this T". I also considered posting, "Nothing molted today",or "I didn't get anything new". Now those are rare occurences around here.

John