I don't like the new dress !

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
@Blue Jaye is this the one that you were hoping for another sac from? So not only did she dash your hopes of slings, but she got ugly in the process.

Your spider is kind of a jerk.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Next thing you know she'll be eating ice cream in her PJs while watching Sex and the City.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd sell my grandma's liver for the 3rd one. She's absolutely stonking.
Well, she is gravid :)
She dropped me a sac last year, however being a new mother T, ruined it by getting her fang stuck inside while rotating it, bursting several eggs inside and letting the rest of the sac go bad. I pulled it on day 5 when I noticed it and tried to save the 200+ remaining eggs, however being it was so early in the cycle, the liquids did not soak in.
Hoping for better results this go around:

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mine got a lot brighter blue with the last molt. Is this fade a precursor to her going a darker blackish with purple highlights? I've seen some of those looking really nice.

You'll have to keep me updated on the next molt if there is another change. Mine is about 4.5/5 right now and looks like your before pic. It has been acting like it's getting close to molting so I'll have to see if mine does the same.
Stare at it as much as you can and take many pics. Unfortunately that beautiful blue faze will last about a year. It is my favorite color when they are that stunning blue. Will definitely keep you updated :)

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@Blue Jaye is this the one that you were hoping for another sac from? So not only did she dash your hopes of slings, but she got ugly in the process.

Your spider is kind of a jerk.
@EulersK Ryan I'm laughing so hard right now. And yes it's her. Just shattered my hopes dreams. Lol

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, she is gravid :)
She dropped me a sac last year, however being a new mother T, ruined it by getting her fang stuck inside while rotating it, bursting several eggs inside and letting the rest of the sac go bad. I pulled it on day 5 when I noticed it and tried to save the 200+ remaining eggs, however being it was so early in the cycle, the liquids did not soak in.
Hoping for better results this go around:
That's a interesting and very pretty color. Mine was a first time mom too. She took forever to drop a sac and when she did she didn't finish the process and just started eating it. Didn't help she waited to do this day before I was moving. Stressed me out so much geesh.

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
I think they're pretty spiders no matter what. We get so obsessed with the blue sometimes. Let's just love them for who they are:happy: