I don't like just tarantulas

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
I rescue kitties too.
IMG_20221031_085229578_HDR.jpg

I found these guys over the weekend. Apparently they were under my porch and abandoned by mom. I found the first one Friday night, it wondered out and was in the yard. They seem to have an upper respiratory infection. Wheezing, eyes and nostrils crusted shut with snot.
I've been using a warm, damp compress on their eyes and nose. They have taking to the nursing bottles and are feeding well. Hoping it all goes well.

ladyratri

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Aaah floof alert! Poor sweeties. Hope they are feeling better soon. ♥

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
Unfortunately mom probably got killed.
I looked for mom for several days, including looking for a dead cat on the road. I know, morbid thought but definitely in the realm of possibilities. No sign of mom so I took them in. Everyone is eating well and using the litter box already. I think they are starting to get over their URI. They really are good kitties. They hardly cry unless they are hungry. I'm gonna have a hard time letting some of them go to new homes because they are just so precious.

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
I still have all the kittens. Everyone is doing great and recovered from their respiratory infection. All the kittens are weaned off the bottle and eating regular kitten food.
This is our 1.5 yr old cat, Lil Bit with the kittens. She is not their mother, but she is a great foster mom. She sleeps with the kittens and cleans them constantly. Even when we let the kittens out to play and scamper around she keeps and eye on them I have no doubt she would be a great mother.
IMG_20221124_085339512_HDR.jpg

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
hope you have access to a tnr place that will spay the kittens once old enough. to many cats and dogs in need of good homes

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
hope you have access to a tnr place that will spay the kittens once old enough. to many cats and dogs in need of good homes
I think I have homes for 4 out of 5 kittens. I'm keeping one, I wish I could keep two. But yes the one/s I keep will be spayed/neutered.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
I think I have homes for 4 out of 5 kittens. I'm keeping one, I wish I could keep two. But yes the one/s I keep will be spayed/neutered.
your a good man i hope the prospect homes work out for the best with the kittens. enjoy your thanksgiving

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
I read this as ”I just don’t like tarantulas” and was about to reply why you give advice on tarantulas then. 🤣
good luck on the cats