I do like my T's........

Bearded Brian

Arachnopeon
You see, i love my T's but have always liked Scorpion too. My good lady is not to keen, prob why i have none and to be honest i wouldn't know where to start. Obvious a hardy docile specimen to get my confidence up with them and of course plenty more reading and educating my very limited knowledge is a winner always. Any further do and don't look at this species as a starter is most welcome,i look forward to your knowledge and education, appreciated always ;)

Stugy

Arachnolord
I'm guessing you are asking for a good beginner species? For a beginner species I would recommend the Emperor scorpion (Pandinus imperator more specifically) because they are known to be very docile (though scorpions like Ts have personality so any scorpion might be docile or super aggressive). The problem is that they are very expensive nowadays due to the import ban. I would assume Pandinus dictator may also work fine.

Bearded Brian

Arachnopeon
Many thanks for reply,yes very much a beginner for me concerning Scorpions, i'll look into your recommended further for sure. Thanks again buddy

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Basic starters
- Asian forest (hetrometrus sp.)
- Emperor like stated previously
- Desert hairy (Hadrurus sp) (recommended buying as adult)
- Flat rock scorpion

These are the most available year round in my opinion and easiest to start off eith

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
I would say that a Flat Rock Scorpion (Hadogenes troglodytes or Hadogenes paucidens) would be your best bet for a beginner species. They get huge, are pretty slow moving, and have very impotent venom. They usually use their claws, only seen mine using its stinger once. Pretty cheap too, usually $40-50 for an adult. They grow like molassus, so you'd want to get a decent sized one :D Asian Forest Scorpions are great beginners too, but they need quite a bit of humidity. @ArachnoDrew pretty much covered it, but I will always say Flat Rocks are one of the best ;)

Bearded Brian

Arachnopeon
Many thanks to all who threw ideas my way, much appreciated always. Yeah i did notice a Flat Rock Scorpion my way going for £22, described as large in the description,like yeah great description i know.Thanks for your input guys, always appreciated ;)

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Many thanks to all who threw ideas my way, much appreciated always. Yeah i did notice a Flat Rock Scorpion my way going for £22, described as large in the description,like yeah great description i know.Thanks for your input guys, always appreciated ;)
Welcome to the dark side :smug: