I.D This Spider?

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
the difference between Hogna and Lycosid plz.
Let me unwrap this. You said it might be a Toyota, I concurred by saying maybe a Lancer. So you ask the difference between a Toyota and a (Toyota) Lancer.
I be confusssed.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Let me unwrap this. You said it might be a Toyota, I concurred by saying maybe a Lancer. So you ask the difference between a Toyota and a (Toyota) Lancer.
I be confusssed.
either youre completely sarcastic, or youre drunk. kind of hard to tell when reading.

The Snark

Old Timer
either youre completely sarcastic, or youre drunk. kind of hard to tell when reading.
True. And I extend an apology if you feel one is due.
I tend to swing through the gamut with little or no warning, from sincere, honest, kind, gentle, and bizarre on out through brusque, derisive, castigating, censorious, contumelious, chaffing, defamatory, derisive, disparaging, sardonic, insolent, insulting, maligning, obloquious, obnoxious, satirical, offensive, opprobrious, reproachful, rude, sarcastic, scathing, scolding, scurrilous, squishy and vituperative. Just read my mind should text fail to convey.
Unlike the would be wannabees, I take my Snarking very serious and professionally. Unless I don't. Blame it on the Boojum streak.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
True. And I extend an apology if you feel one is due.
I tend to swing through the gamut with little or no warning, from sincere, honest, kind, gentle, and bizarre on out through brusque, derisive, castigating, censorious, contumelious, chaffing, defamatory, derisive, disparaging, sardonic, insolent, insulting, maligning, obloquious, obnoxious, satirical, offensive, opprobrious, reproachful, rude, sarcastic, scathing, scolding, scurrilous, squishy and vituperative. Just read my mind should text fail to convey.
Unlike the would be wannabees, I take my Snarking very serious and professionally. Unless I don't. Blame it on the Boojum streak.
i was also being sarcastic, no apology needed. ;)

The Snark

Old Timer
PS I don't drink. The CHPs had a poster for a while that was deemed a little too graphic. Am excellent shot of a woman in a car, impaled on the steering wheel post. Her baby embedded half way through the windshield. A can of beer still clutched in the woman's hand.