I changed my mind again

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
(I tend to change my mind on what i want to purchase up to the day i buy it lol )

I'm not going to get the Haitian Brown Tarantula (Phormictopus cancerides).

instead I'm deciding between Huahini Birdspider (Chilobrachys huahini), King Baboon (Citharischius crawshayi) and Goliath Pinktoe (Avicularia braunshauseni).

I realize some maybe none of these have the same personality as the P cancerides (per se because all tarantulas have different personalities). but these are my new choices and hopefully I'll have maybe one or two of these by this friday. More than likely I'll be getting the A. Braunshauseni so I'm got my long catch cup ready because I know first hand that the pink toes are very flightly lol...what's everyones opinions on these??

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
C. huahini - Will burrow/web. Defensive nature and will not be seen on a regular basis.

C. crawshayi - Will create elaborate tunnels / burrow. Defensive nature, slow growing, and large adult (female) size.

A. braunshauseni - Pretty much, you don't know what you're getting. Avicularia genus is a bit of a mess. This spider will likely be calmer than the other two (in terms of defensiveness) and is arboreal.

Pretty much, whichever you want and feel that you can care for appropriately.

Becca

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if you go for C -CRAWSHAYI you have a lot of fun :eek: :eek: :evil: :evil: and you will not see it a lot until its on your hand :eek: :eek: :evil: :evil: == phil

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'd go with the avic, I've been real intrigued by the thought of a large Pinktoe lately.