I can't find my Tripeii sling

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I did my feeding rounds last night ...
My emilia moulted, finally ! But I seem to have lost my N.tripeii sling :(
I've been looking through the peat and moss in its container, and around the shelf (like TTKB says, a foot or so from where it originally ecaped)

:(

Thats why I don't like such tiny spiderlings ...
Sad Monday for me...

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Don't give up hope, thought my P. Pedersini got out and tore the cage apart to find her webbed up inside a little tiny crack on the underside of one of the logs. PRETTY SNEAKY!!! I hope you find her

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Danja, Dangit!! Sorry to hear. I sure hope you find it. Just from seeing your neatness/ organizational skills from the photothread I think the odds of that are well on your side. :) Terry

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am so sorry. :( I hope you find it. :( My friend had escapee P. pulcher about two days ago and he found it today, flatened as a pancake. :( I hope you will have more luck. :(

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I JUST SAT HERE, UPDATING MY POST ... AND GUESS WHO CAME CRAWLING UP MY PYJAMA LEG ????

MY TRIPEII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WA HA HA HA :}
I'd just watched a horror movie, and almost smooshed this tickly thing in my pants leg ... Luckily I managed to catch "Delphi" ... Super stoked !! {D

(It was like she ran up to me and asked to be saved from my puppy and big human feet :eek:)

She is in a new escape proof container, drinking water from the misted side wall. I'm changing her name to "Houdini".

Last edited: