I am so genius...

Majo

Arachnopeon
Well, Today a friend of mine brought me a big pholcus phalangioïd he found at his place, I am thanksful for that !
Now the problem is... I let the daddy free at MY place thinking he was going to get right into a corner... Well no, I lost him ! :banghead:
I am a bit arachnophobic, and add to this that the beast is 3,5 inches with legs.
Wish me good luck:grumpy::grumpy:

Pedemonte Mario

Arachnopeon
:happy: Don't worry nothing be feared of, they are harmless. Soon you'll see him/her in a corner. Always remember ' spiders are more scared of human than human of spiders '

Majo

Arachnopeon
Yeah that's just all in my mind but he was freaking huge ! Anyway Ill post about it when i get back there:shy:

Pedemonte Mario

Arachnopeon
Yeah that's just all in my mind but he was freaking huge ! Anyway Ill post about it when i get back there:shy:
Allright can't wait to see the photo of it :D I had one last week also huge it was a male. here, but wish the photos were a bit smaller lol

Majo

Arachnopeon
I don't know if I can get a pick of it, I only have a trend Lite...
When I get a better pone I'll get pictures of him and the other :)

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Well, Today a friend of mine brought me a big pholcus phalangioïd he found at his place, I am thanksful for that !
Now the problem is... I let the daddy free at MY place thinking he was going to get right into a corner... Well no, I lost him ! :banghead:
I am a bit arachnophobic, and add to this that the beast is 3,5 inches with legs.
Wish me good luck:grumpy::grumpy:
So wait, you planned to intentionally release it but you have a degree of arachnophobia? Are you using it to try and overcome your fear or?

Majo

Arachnopeon
Well... It looked way smaller when it was in the box. :bucktooth:
But in fact I released it to get read of the fruit flies I accidentally release when it comes to feeding.
Otherwise I'm oevrcoming my fear with Eratigenas :)

Majo

Arachnopeon
Well I m back...
:( He can't be found. Somehow he disapeared. This is all my fault, he wanted to go left and i made him go right, there was a vent and he probably used it to flee...
I hope he finds freedom, peace daddy long leg.