I almost want to say she is the pinacle of my collection

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Here she is my little P.rufilata :angelic:

Finally after years of wanting one and either not having the money at the time or them being unavailable when I did have the funds I was able to pick one up.. I can't begin to express how happy I am to finally have a confirmed female of this species so I won't even try.. This is litterally the equivalent to owning a brand new Lamborghini to me.. Thanks @DreamHaze for working out a trade with me. Enjoy your psychotic Balfouri :vamp:!

Here's some pics that show litterally 1% of her coloring. Under better light she is one of the most vibrant rufilata I have ever seen!

The flash really kills her colors:shifty:
20170416_103217.jpg 20170416_103830.jpg without the flash you can get a sence of her deep velvet green but not much unfortunately..

When my move is over she will get a nice Exo-terra display cage and I will be able to get better photos of her for you guys. Untill then enjoy...

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Bought two slings last summer, today I have 1.1 ;) The male matured 5 days ago so need to pimp him out. My female is pushing 6", man they grow fast! I think P. rufilata are the prettiest Pokie as well.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Congratulations man, she's a beaut!
Thanks man! She's a monster too.. When I unpacked her she was all scrunched up and then bolted into her hide.. This morning I caught her all spread out and she is a solid seven inches!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Bought two slings last summer, today I have 1.1 ;) The male matured 5 days ago so need to pimp him out. My female is pushing 6", man they grow fast! I think P. rufilata are the prettiest Pokie as well.
Finally someone with good taste! I think we are alone on this one:rofl:..

We have a small male also he is about 2 1/2 inches so hopefully by this time next year he will be mature and she will have gained another few inches!

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
It wont take a whole year, bought my 1.5" slings on 04/06/16 and the male matured @ 6" on 04/01/17. Female is same size both have molted 6 times in a year

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All Poecilotherias are awesome. My favourites. While I don't think rufilata is the most beautiful, it's definitely the biggest.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Congrats! I know how nice it is to have your "grail".
Yea good way to put it.. This species really is like the Holy Grail to me...

It's funny after so many years of keeping Ts I don't get nervous or worry about new acquisitions but I'm constantly going in to check on her... Lol

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
Finally someone with good taste! I think we are alone on this one:rofl:..

We have a small male also he is about 2 1/2 inches so hopefully by this time next year he will be mature and she will have gained another few inches!
You're not alone, rufilata are my most wanted species and the one that continues to elude me
I am a wee bit jelly

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice, yea the the colors washed out. I've always felt rufi's were underrated, and I cannot figure out why there aren't more popular. They have many different colors, perhaps because the colors are much more subtle than many of the other Pokies. IDK.

They are fast growers, at least mine were. Ravenous eaters, but I had males.

My female is pushing 6", man they grow fast!
She's still a teen! With the right genes and food, she'll get even larger, or might.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Nice, yea the the colors washed out. I've always felt rufi's were underrated, and I cannot figure out why there aren't more popular. They have many different colors, perhaps because the colors are much more subtle than many of the other Pokies. IDK.

They are fast growers, at least mine were. Ravenous eaters, but I had males.

She's still a teen! With the right genes and food, she'll get even larger, or might.
I don't get it either with there being so few green species and this one being the most green out of them all you would think people would go go crazy over them..