First Pokie

Status
Not open for further replies.

VolkswagenBug

Arachnobaron
You know what moricollins if you don’t want me to have the pokie then I’m going to get it anyway the only thing you guys recommended was to not get it or to get a huntsman spider no other tarantula suggestions so oh well it’s my choice anyway.
Given your cavalier and immature attitude that's on display here, I'd feel irresponsible recommending any tarantula to you; I imagine others feel the same. Why don't you consider hissing cockroaches, death feigning beetles, or maybe a praying mantis instead? They're much hardier and significantly less dangerous than Poecilotheria.

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
Given your cavalier and immature attitude that's on display here, I'd feel irresponsible recommending any tarantula to you; I imagine others feel the same. Why don't you consider hissing cockroaches, death feigning beetles, or maybe a praying mantis instead? They're much hardier and significantly less dangerous than Poecilotheria.
Nah I’m good go find a different thread you haven’t provided any help so whatever.

I just wanted to apologize for me not listening to your advice I just really want a Pokie. And now own one so I will keep you posted on how it does. Please accept my apology for my actions and ignorance.

basin79

ArachnoGod
So troll then.

It's a great shame some get their kicks from doing this as when someone genuine comes on for many it'll be a case of "this old chestnut again eh? Can't be bothered".

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
You know, there's no point in asking advice and expect only one answer. Especially when people take time out of their day to give you advice and that alone is worth my respect. I come here as someone with little to no experience and knowledge about Ts and I'm willing to educate myself. Thanks to these people I'm now aware that I shouldn't rush it, and skip other less bolty and venomous species before getting one with (arguably) the most potent venom and fastest speed just because it looks good. Like someone else said they're not going anywhere so I'll most likely be able to get it in a few years once I have more experience and knowledge about OW Ts ;)
I’m currently going to pick it up and when I posted my thread I had already bought it so yeah I’ll keep everyone posted

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I just wanted to apologize for me not listening to your advice I just really want a Pokie. And now own one so I will keep you posted on how it does. Please accept my apology for my actions and ignorance.
Thanks for the apology! Believe it or not we are all here to help and are just looking out for you and the tarantula. No hard feelings don’t take it personally. Wish you the best of luck down this road.

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
Thanks for the apology! Believe it or not we are all here to help and are just looking out for you and the tarantula. No hard feelings don’t take it personally. Wish you the best of luck down this road.
Thanks I’m going to pick it up right now will post picture when I get it

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
Learn as much as you can, do the best that you can...you’ll be fine.

We’re here to help, support and offer advice.

Keep us posted... :cool:

Last edited:

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
I don't think you needed to apologise, just know that no one here has malicious intent. When someone on here makes a suggestion it's usually out of an abundance of caution for both the T and the keeper. So just be careful with your new addition!

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
No worries!! We will be here to help you along the way! We all remember being your age it’s okay. Keep us updated and we’ll help you out.

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
I mean I was walking out of the pet store today with my P. Metallica today and it was running laps because of the light. Now it is out if you’d like to see it

Last edited by a moderator:

Transrights

Arachnosquire
I mean I was walking out of the pet store today with my P. Metallica today and it was running laps because of the light. Now it is out if you’d like to see it
I have no idea why you replied to me but I mean I'm never going to say no to pictures of my favorite genus. Please do post.

Status
Not open for further replies.