i’m planning on letting my tan jumper into this enclosure, do i need to add more cover?

brotato

Arachnopeon
i’m kind of confused because i haven’t seen her making a nest at all and i know sometimes spiders won’t make nests if there isn’t enough cover
and dw i’m putting tule (the thing on the top of the enclosure) around the door in case she can get out but i really don’t think so because it’s too small

Attachments

Liquifin

Arachnoking
They don't need too much to actually to thrive, but I would just start over with that enclosure. Jumpers tend to build nests or homes on the top corner of their enclosures at times and that mesh on top is too excessive to me. The enclosure you have made could work, but it just isn't ideal to me.

brotato

Arachnopeon
They don't need too much to actually to thrive, but I would just start over with that enclosure. Jumpers tend to build nests or homes on the top corner of their enclosures at times and that mesh on top is too excessive to me. The enclosure you have made could work, but it just isn't ideal to me.
i have the mesh on top for air flow, did you make any diy enclosures that you could show me?

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
A large tall clear deli cup would work better you can add sub and sticks and have lots of ventilation. Similar to what I had used to house slings in.

brotato

Arachnopeon
A large tall clear deli cup would work better you can add sub and sticks and have lots of ventilation. Similar to what I had used to house slings in.
that’s actually what i have her in right now

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
that’s actually what i have her in right now
Oh any pics ? I don’t see jumpers often outside around here . They used to be everywhere must be the pesticides. Those little zebra striped ones were epic , but the bigger black ones I kept a few before ages ago.

brotato

Arachnopeon
Oh any pics ? I don’t see jumpers often outside around here . They used to be everywhere must be the pesticides. Those little zebra striped ones were epic , but the bigger black ones I kept a few before ages ago.
these are all jumping spiders I found around my house

Attachments