Hysterocrates hercules lifespan

Maslorez

Arachnopeon
So i am thinking of getting adult Hysterocrates Hercules female .Seller says that she is 3 years old.But i am a bit frustrated with the info on it.Two keepers that i communicate with told me that she is dying pretty early , something like at 5-6 years old.Info on the internet shows that it lives 12-15 years. So i decided to ask here.Maybe some of you guys have been dealing with this T and can tell me about it's actuall lifespan?

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
So i am thinking of getting adult Hysterocrates Hercules female .Seller says that she is 3 years old.But i am a bit frustrated with the info on it.Two keepers that i communicate with told me that she is dying pretty early , something like at 5-6 years old.Info on the internet shows that it lives 12-15 years. So i decided to ask here.Maybe some of you guys have been dealing with this T and can tell me about it's actuall lifespan?
If it's an adult female there is no way of knowing how old it is. You realize that your probably not going to be getting the true Hercules? Most likely will end up with another Hysterocrates sp. but they are awesome either way. And I don't think this genus is particulalry long lived. Why not get some slings? They grow super fast... and you will be able to monitor the age.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
People label just about any Hysteocrates as a Hercules so they can sell it for more money.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
In what Venom1080 said there's a lot of truth... among the African 'Baboon' Theraphosidae I swear no genus was/is so 'Frankenstein' like Mess' e-rocrates :troll:

So mixed/messed to the point that I personally view those as unfinished eight legged cyborgs for protect at the (burrow) forefront the pure and noble Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus :pompous:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I don't know many Hysteocrates sp., Just having one. Hercules have never been properly introduced to the hobby.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
here is some pictures of the one that i am planning to get.
Looks like H.gigas. H.laticeps doesn't have enlarged tibia, could be crassipes but the darker coloration puts it off. Is it a WC specimen?
I don't know many Hysteocrates sp., Just having one. Hercules have never been properly introduced to the hobby.
I don't think they ever were introduced, people just passed off other Ts as them. I know the one specimen in the Natural History Museum they have looks nothing like our Hysterocrates available in the hobby today. It's supposedly so rare cause their native to war torn countries where collecting WC specimen's would be far too dangerous.

Maslorez

Arachnopeon
Looks like H.gigas. H.laticeps doesn't have enlarged tibia, could be crassipes but the darker coloration puts it off. Is it a WC specimen?
I cant really tell , the guy bought it from the other guy half year ago , so guess this is unknown.