Species Hysterocrates gigas

Stardust

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow..realli cool man.....got all those slings ! :clap:

Decapod73

Arachnopeon
This thread is awesome. Keep updating every few days, I love seeing their progress!

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
18 days later.....all have completely molted to first instar. Cute little guys.

Brian F.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations and excellent pics. Thanks too to Kelly for the insight. I have a B. vagans right now that I'm hoping is gravid & it's always nice to learn more about the process. Good luck...

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Update!

They have started to darken and should molt to second instar in a few days!

They should ready to ship out a week after they have molted. So, start saving up that money. ;) For those you that have already asked for some or if I owe you, they will be saved for you until you PM or email me. I will post here when they are ready to go. :D

MUNG!!!

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've got 88 of these little buggers in my room right now... seems everyone's got an H.gigas these days :D You'll have fun in a few days, wrangling up a whole mess of these little guys to put into hundreds of deli cups..(watch out they don't chew through em haha) Mine are and have been second instar for about a week and a half , but they still show no interest in food. Looks like youve got quite the handful {D Good Luck!

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Okay, the last posting of these guys!

They have all completely molted to 2nd instar and are ready for thier new homes. If you interested in purchasing some you can view the classified HERE

They sure know how to move and have thier brown color now. They even reached the 1/2" mark.

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Check this out!

Just to show you how massive 310 spiderlings can be. Engulfed my whole bedroom floor! Not to mention it took me 4+ hrs. to seperate them. I can't imagine doing this with a Lasiodora eggsac. I feel your pain for those of you (Tony, lol) who have had to do this.

Don't ask me why it is set up like an army formation, just kinda came out like that.....maybe I was setting up my fantasy attack against....uhhhh.....nevermind... :D

Grimlock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm pretty sure I'd be divorced for doing this. lol. Great pics and congrats. I hope the best to you.

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My female H. gigas recently molted she's about 4'' now, pics of the flap under the scope, its a double flap with 4 horns, I thought its kinda weired.

so I ordered 5 H. gigas slings from Dwayne (Spiderman-2), hoping one of them turns out to be a male, thanks Dwayne. here are some pics of these tiny beauties...arent they cute?

Attachments

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice Joe. Can't wait to see them in person. :D

-Mattyb

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Veery pretty.
While she might look fresh to our untrained eyes though, I do suspect she feels mostly hungover.