Hyllus Diardi Breeding?

fat axolotl ssssss

Arachnopeon
I just got 1 pre matured male Hyllus Diardi and 1 matured female Hyllus Diardi yesterday and I need help because the male is still smaller then the female and I do not know how to breed them. Pls help me

Last edited:

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
I am new here too, but best advice I can give is put your sp name in the search bar at the top of the page and start reading. That's what I do 😊 hope you have luck in your quest 🙂

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
If the male is sub adult, you can’t do anything right now. Either get an adult male or wait for this one to mature. You can only breed them when both are adult.

8yte

Arachnopeon
// Please before breeding, inform yourself enough to know what you are doing with your animals. It seems like you do not know your animals enough yet - so first get to the point where keeping them does not get you in any surprises anymore. After that and after you have informed yourself about breeding enough you should think about this.

Also; try using the search function on AB - there you will find plenty of information - also on jumpers.

8yte

Arachnopeon
// You are asking questions about the species sex-dimorphism, which means that you seem not to be familliar with the basics. This is not an attack against you - but the offering to please just get more information about these animals. Because if not prepared and equipped with the right knowledge you will just waste alot of animals away and maybe even pair some to hybrids - which has to be prevented.