Hyllus diardi or Hyllus giganteous in USA hobby?

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Does anyone have leads on where to find these jumpers? Are they even in the US hobby?

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Does anyone have leads on where to find these jumpers? Are they even in the US hobby?
I saw some H. giganteous offered early last year but they were already sold out by the time I saw them. I don't know about any H. diardi.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I saw some H. giganteous offered early last year but they were already sold out by the time I saw them. I don't know about any H. diardi.
Thanks, Im sure they are around somewhere. Maybe I will find some sooner than later, lol. I have been looking for Texas Unicorn Mantis for 4 years now, still no luck. Hopefully, jumpers are easier to find.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I've seen both pop up from time to time, though I think only as WC stock. CB seem to be really hard to come by, though I'm not sure if that's because there's a gender skew in the population or if they're hard to breed in captivity.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Try finding a semi-local local reptile expo, you may be able to find them seasonally available.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Cape Cod Roaches had a few H. giganteus for sale a while ago, you might check with them in order to see if they might be getting any in the future.

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Cape Cod Roaches had a few H. giganteus for sale a while ago, you might check with them in order to see if they might be getting any in the future.

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts
Thanks, I sent them an email. As well as a few others, Im sure they will show up maybe as the weather warms up a bit.

Paula Mcneil

Arachnosquire
If your still looking I just bought 4 2 females 2 males from Jan Logg very reputable breeder. You can find her on face book or she belongs to several Jumping spider groups through fb.

Paula Mcneil

Arachnosquire
If your still looking I just bought 4 2 females 2 males from Jan Logg very reputable breeder. You can find her on face book or she belongs to several Jumping spider groups through fb.
Thanks, I got 2 females from her and found 2 unrelated males so I can breed them

Paula Mcneil

Arachnosquire
I've seen both pop up from time to time, though I think only as WC stock. CB seem to be really hard to come by, though I'm not sure if that's because there's a gender skew in the population or if they're hard to breed in captivity.
Thank you

Spider Cafe

Arachnopeon
Just FYI, Jan Logg is not breeding these spiders but gets them WC.