Hunting day - Buthus Ibericos

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello, cause of today the weather was bad to go to the beach I went to caught some scorpions, only for take some pics.
So, I've caught first a very big male. I know that were male cause I've counted pectinal teeth (26). Took some pics:

~

Those with my hand under the scorp, to have a perception of the size.

Wenting back from the local I've found he for let him free That is the landscape:

The exact local I've found him. That is the habitat of Buthus Ibericus!

Letting him free

BAck to sCOrp hunting, I've found under that rock:

Another beeeeeeeeeautiful specimen: (I dont know the sex of that. Where too small to count). It was very agressive!!!

BAck to home, Ive found another hole.But that were abandoned for the reason I dont know why.

Hope You like

Cheers!!

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pedro,

Very nice pictures! Its always nice to the natural habitat of different scorpions. :)

Cheers,
Ryan

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Beautiful scorps! :clap: Looking at the chela, I'd say they're both males. Males chela (hands) are more bulbous in a lot of the buthids.

I wish I could find scorpions like that where I live!

Last edited:

ArachnoYak

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
great looking scorp

It's burrow looked really nice too, perhaps it was happier there so why don't you let it go back home and buy yourself something captive bred

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ah, PEAR, or conversation in the last thread was deleted because they said we were discussing the illegal importation and exportation of animals. :rolleyes:

Nice catches though! You should try to keep a pair and breed them, those are very pretty scorps.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: wow very nice scorps,and an awesome place to boot! thanks for sharing.

P_e_a_R

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ah, PEAR, or conversation in the last thread was deleted because they said we were discussing the illegal importation and exportation of animals. :rolleyes:

Nice catches though! You should try to keep a pair and breed them, those are very pretty scorps.

Humm... ok.

If i caught a pair of them I willinterfeer in ecossister balance, so i'm not thinking in it.
maybe latter, if I not find anyone who breed them in captivity and sells, i will start breeding them!