Humidity

Dorifto

He who moists xD
I looked the image from the phone so I didn't saw it properly, so it has more ventilation that I thought.

It should have another row down low right?

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
I looked the image from the phone so I didn't saw it properly, so it has more ventilation that I thought.

It should have another row down low right?
Yes but it’s covered in substrate. Front and top ventilation to

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Yes but it’s covered in substrate. Front and top ventilation to
You blocked the most important ones hahhaaha 😅

It' is possible to remove the clay balls and the mesh to low down the substrate a bit? Anyways you won't need the drainage layer, as it names suggest it's to drain moisture, and this shouldn't happen in a T enclosure. People copied it from other enclosure types like dart frogs ones or rainforest vivariums where they are really useful. In our enclosure, they only work to help having mold and mite oubreaks.

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
You blocked the most important ones hahhaaha 😅

It' is possible to remove the clay balls and the mesh to low down the substrate a bit? Anyways you won't need the drainage layer, as it names suggest it's to drain moisture, and this shouldn't happen in a T enclosure. People copied it from other enclosure types like dart frogs ones or rainforest vivariums where they are really useful. In our enclosure, they only work to help having mold and mite oubreaks.
I can remove the substrate through a slow painful messy process but I really don’t want to have my c versicolor have to settle in again. To be honest the clay balls are just for appearance. My substrate is no we’re near wet enough that it would drip down to the bottom

Dorifto

He who moists xD
I can remove the substrate through a slow painful messy process but I really don’t want to have my c versicolor have to settle in again. To be honest the clay balls are just for appearance. My substrate is no we’re near wet enough that it would drip down to the bottom
I'd start drying the hygrometer and placing it higher. If the enclosure starts to show signs of saturation, like excessive condensation etc, then I'd increase the ventilation, or decrease the moisture.

I know it will be a pita, but the most effective thing should be to have those vents working by reducing the height. Maybe doing a slope? From the bottom vents, without removing anything, simply moving the substrate a bit until you free the holes.