Humidifier

Cody Mcrobie

Arachnopeon
I have been looking into getting a good humidifier for my reptile/bug room any suggestions?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Many department stores carry them. Try google too.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
You want cool air and one that you can set to turn off at a specific humidity. I use one in my bedroom during the winter set at 42% humidity. If you let the humidity get above 50% you can cause a lot of problems to your house.

Cody Mcrobie

Arachnopeon
You want cool air and one that you can set to turn off at a specific humidity. I use one in my bedroom during the winter set at 42% humidity. If you let the humidity get above 50% you can cause a lot of problems to your house.

Cody Mcrobie

Arachnopeon
Alright thank u do u know where u got your humidifier at?

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Meijer or Target I think. Had it a few years. You can get them from any department store.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Alright thank u I found some I kind of like on amazon
Some things to consider when buying:
  • Ultrasonic or heat
  • Tank size
  • Adjustment knob (a must have IMO)
  • Wattage
Don't make the mistake I did. Only use distilled water! Tap water will result in everything getting a fine layer of white dust.

Cody Mcrobie

Arachnopeon
Some things to consider when buying:
  • Ultrasonic or heat
  • Tank size
  • Adjustment knob (a must have IMO)
  • Wattage
Don't make the mistake I did. Only use distilled water! Tap water will result in everything getting a fine layer of white dust.
Alright thank u could I order one on amazon