Huh?

Vanilla

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was doing some more research on isopods tonight,as I have quite a few for my millipede enclosure and a couple were breeding tonight.Anyway I came across a website that said many people feed isopods to geckos and other lizards for variety.This is the first time I heard that!

So my question is: Can my leopard geckos have them? Or can I try? :confused:

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I saw an old recipe for an entomophagic white-sauce that called for woodlice, so they're at least human-edible. As long as there's no worries about impaction, I don't see what would be wrong offering them to your geckos.

They're crustaceans, after all -- you could tell the geckos it's a real delicacy! ;)

Vanilla

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I saw an old recipe for an entomophagic white-sauce that called for woodlice, so they're at least human-edible. As long as there's no worries about impaction, I don't see what would be wrong offering them to your geckos.

They're crustaceans, after all -- you could tell the geckos it's a real delicacy! ;)
Hmmm...thats interesting.I would never try that recipe! :p Okay,I will try them with my geckos.However I have a feeling,only my female will take interest (if at all),because my male seems to only like crickets and mealies! He won't touch supers or even butterworms! Nothing,as long as it is crickets and mealies.But I will try anyway.

Vanilla

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I tried it and both geckos were not interested.Guess they don't taste well! :p