Huge centipede order on the way ...

Brandon smith

Arachnosquire
I was have atleast 5 Scolopendra Longipes Pedlings

7 in Scolopendra dehaani
7.5 in Scolopendra sp
6 in Scolopendra Longipes (female)
5 in Scolopendra heroes sub adult
6 in adult Ethostigmus Mariblis (female)

I plan to breed the Longipes hopefully I can develop some monsters

Any and all info appreciated

jc55

Arachnoknight
Nice and i will second the good containment and i take it you are aware of their bite being very painful.Post pics if you can when you actually have them.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
Why you order with no info? Dehaani and longipies are humid species and heros likes a drier tank. Have a locking lid for each tank

Brandon smith

Arachnosquire
Why you order with no info? Dehaani and longipies are humid species and heros likes a drier tank. Have a locking lid for each tank
I have plenty info just like to hear from others and their experience ...

I ordered from underground reptiles

I just ordered a solomon island giant from them ...

And I got the rest from morph market

Brandon smith

Arachnosquire
I've seen some Longipes just as big as robustas and amazon giants I'm excited to grow some out and hopefully breed

Brandon smith

Arachnosquire
Nice and i will second the good containment and i take it you are aware of their bite being very painful.Post pics if you can when you actually have them.
Absolutely I shall receive some of them tomorrow the rest by weekend

goliathusdavid

Arachnobaron
Cool. Just wanted to make sure you weren't diving into this without any experience... that's how seriously bad things happen.

Brandon smith

Arachnosquire
Absolutely man ... I never handle mine it's just out of respect but I see a few vids of this guy on youtube called the purelife he socialize all of his peds it's like their puppies unbelievable

Brandon smith

Arachnosquire
There's no species with that name. There's Scolopendra mirabilis, which is questionable. Do you have a link to the seller's site, or photos?
Yes that's the ped mirablis ... But it's not it's a E trig morph I kinda already figured it was I wish more people bred the mirablis cool mid size ped but I guess they are similar to the E trigs

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I check the site a lot and never see any new animals on the invert section, I just realized it updated and they were already out of almost all the animals.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
That’s where I look. I was going to buy some bumblebee millipedes from them but found a local seller. Still haven’t ordered from them but once I go to Florida, I’m definitely buying from them. I like to go in person to see the animal so I want to go there next vacation.

Scoly

Arachnobaron
Yes that's the ped mirablis ... But it's not it's a E trig morph I kinda already figured it was I wish more people bred the mirablis cool mid size ped but I guess they are similar to the E trigs
We've not had Scolopendra sp "mirabilis/Tanzanian neon blue" exports to Europe or the US for quite some time, so will be very interesting to see what these look like, so please post some photos when you get them.

I say Scolopendra sp "mirabilis" because it's not fully agreed that they are Scolopendra mirabilis. They may be a subspecies of morsitans, cingulata or perhaps something else altogether. In the early days of the centipede hobby importers would find a new colour variant, assume it's a different species to anything else, and more or less pick an unused scientific name from that vicinity and call it that. Hence why we have animals sold as robusta, viridicornis, gigantea, possibly mirabilis (and possibly spinossisima, but that's a bedtime story for another day) which are not those things.