how to stop bleeding?

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi all,
I was trying trying to sex and clean my P.transvaalicus enclosure tonight. One of my girls that is waiting to hit 6th instar stabbed herself with it's stinger by accident. Now it looks like she's bleeding really bad and i'm not sure how to stop it. Is there anything I can do to stop the bleeding? She poked the side of her body and it looks like she's deflating real fast (maybe i'm just worried).

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
dont know for sure but im sure a dab of vaseline on the wound would shut it.. just apply with a q tip. maybe im wrong but if its gonna bleed out what have u got to lose.. I will keep my fingers crossed man.

tarsier

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
people say superglue works although ive never tried it

Vixvy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@tarsier
Remember the cavimanus that you had? your cavimanus just used the soil in its enclosure to cure its wounds. Dry soil or sand is a good cure.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I read about superglue and popped T's years ago. So I guess it might work on other arthropods. Obtaining babies of this sp for the first time was a little rough for me. If the ones I have, have babies, I think I'll let them go after the 4 or 5 instar. Haha, counting scorpions before they hatch... Good luck with it. I'm sad to say, I don't expect it to make it if it's really bleeding. But, I hope so.