How to price scorplings?

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
I have a brood of suspect He. laoticus that I'm gearing up to start selling. Just want to know the best pricing for these guys. What's the demand for them?

Thanks

Last edited:

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Check to see what other people are selling them for. This forum has a great sale/trade section that should be of some help. If they are only suspect, I would set the price cheaper to reflect the ambiguity. If you don't find any for sale, you get to set the price, but be careful. If you set it too high, you'll have them forever. Also be sure to mention that the species is suspect unless you know for sure what they are. 90% ain't good enough around here

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Do you have any photos of the adults? That could help with the ID at least and will help you more accurately set a price.

Collin Clary

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If you can get clear pictures of the carapace, chela, and 5th metasomal segment, I can help with the ID. Particularly the carapace though. The image needs to be clear enough to see the granulation, or lack thereof.

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
If you can get clear pictures of the carapace, chela, and 5th metasomal segment, I can help with the ID. Particularly the carapace though. The image needs to be clear enough to see the granulation, or lack thereof.
I put up a picture on the Gallery of her also maybe that will help. I can upload a clearer picture if needed when I get home from school.

Collin Clary

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I put up a picture on the Gallery of her also maybe that will help. I can upload a clearer picture if needed when I get home from school.
Yeah, try to get clearer pictures. I need to be able to see the granulation on the carapace, or lack thereof.