Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Answered How to pay for upgrade without PayPal?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Thekla, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thekla

Thekla Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    I know, I know, I should've done this a long time ago, but well, I'm here now ... :shame:

I want to become an Arachnosupporter but apparently this only works if you already have an existing PayPal account or set one up while you're purchasing the upgrade, even when I chose to pay by credit card or via bank transfer. Thing is, I don't want a PayPal account. Is there any other way to pay for the upgrade?

2. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Hi Thekla,

According to Paypal's website, you shouldn't need to sign up for an account:

If there actually is no way to pay without signing up for an account, please use the contact us form and we can try to figure out another way :)

Regards,
    MrD

3. Thekla

Thekla Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

And here I can't choose. After I filled in all my bank details I'm required to enter an email address and a password to set up a paypal account.

Paypal.PNG
    It's in German, but I think you'll know what I mean. :)

I'll contact you through the contact form. Thanks for the help. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Snark

The Snark هرج و مرج مهندس Old Timer

*This feature is available to Premier and Business account holders only.

Let me get this straight. You don't need an account but that feature is only available to A and B account holders? If we pass this station again can I get off? As my cuz oft said, 'with a ******* of that magnitude you would think you would at least get a kiss'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.