how to mate an emp

cannabeast

Arachnosquire
You could also mix it with your own little "man porridge" before you inseminate the female (with brute force of course) to create hybrids between the emps and a human.

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it's alive....ALIVE :evil:

should i say homo imperator, or pandinus sapien? or is it like homo sapien x pandinus imperator F1 Hybrid you know because i assume we are talking about a pandinus getting impregnated by human rather than the thought i a female homosapien grinding against a rock to collect things in her opeculum.

yeah the female scorpion getting gravid is probly better than our women..

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
should i say homo imperator, or pandinus sapien? or is it like homo sapien x pandinus imperator F1 Hybrid you know because i assume we are talking about a pandinus getting impregnated by human rather than the thought i a female homosapien grinding against a rock to collect things in her opeculum.

yeah the female scorpion getting gravid is probly better than our women..

Okay, ROFL, (I had to come up with something cause my colleauges came asking why I was laughing so hard!) I visioned my wife rubbing against a wall taking up my spermatophore with her "operculum". Hahahaha...:D{D

I think it should stay Pandinus sapiens inexpectatus

Damn, sorry for the off topic, what a good laugh......

SandKing

Arachnosquire
Okay, ROFL, (I had to come up with something cause my colleauges came asking why I was laughing so hard!) I visioned my wife rubbing against a wall taking up my spermatophore with her "operculum". Hahahaha...:D{D

I think it should stay Pandinus sapiens inexpectatus

Damn, sorry for the off topic, what a good laugh......
lol{D{D that really did make me laugh

venomglide

Arachnopeon
Ot

Hello..

Maybe we can give them aphrodisiac to make them "in heat" and they'll make love.. or worse an all out war.. hehe just kidding

Good luck on your emp. wish you could breed them.

Cheers