How to Mail Scorpions

Zope

Arachnopeon
Any of you ever mail scorpions to someone. I've had a request here and other places to mail scorpions but I have no idea how to do it. After searching google, I ran across something saying to pack them with alcohol but I didn't know if that would be right with my Imperators.

ideas1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I pack with alcohol! :) I put the scorpion in containers. Place the containers in a box. Crack open a Corona and take a swig. I dont know if i would use it in the package process of the scorpions.

Take a look at the picture below it is a good example of the containers to be used when shipping:

Zope

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the info guys. Hopefully someone will evetually be a proud owner of my little scorplings.

The FAQ sections works wonders... use it.
I usually do. I didn't expect that to be in there. Normally FAQ's contain board issues :cool:

Last edited:

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would wager that frequently asked questions would be filled with board issues, seeings they are "frequently asked" and put in that section so we can hit you on the head with a hammer and point you over there. Just kidding, ;).

ideas1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The only time you want to use alcohol is where they are dead to preserve them for futher study.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think i shall update the the thread with new pictures. give a few days guys .