How to house Eresidae sp. Gandanameno?

Royalty

Arachnoknight
I have been trying to find info online but it is pretty lacking. Would they do better in an arboreal or a terrestrial set up? They look to do a bit of webbing so webpoints would be a good idea. Do they do any burrowing as slings or older? Do they have a good feeding response or are they more skittish?

basin79

ArachnoGod
Tub. Shallow layer of bone dry substrate. Thick layer of bone dry spagham moss. You can add a piece of cork bark if you want but not necessary. Done.

Royalty

Arachnoknight
Tub. Shallow layer of bone dry substrate. Thick layer of bone dry spagham moss. You can add a piece of cork bark if you want but not necessary. Done.
Thanks! That is pretty much what I was thinking of tho I was going to go sparse on the moss. Do they need much space? I am getting a small sling and I have some of the larger amac boxes and various cups/tupperware I collected.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Thanks! That is pretty much what I was thinking of tho I was going to go sparse on the moss. Do they need much space? I am getting a small sling and I have some of the larger amac boxes and various cups/tupperware I collected.
It's easier to keep them in a smaller tub when slings. Just so you can find where they've webbed and offer the prey on the web to make it easier for them. Then when they've grown you can just put the moss into another bigger tub with the spider inside. They don't require a lot of room though. They stay in their hide until food is put on the web.