how to get pics?

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yall may not be able to give me much help on this but here it goes: how do u get pics of the more defensive species like the OBT's or H. gigas?.......and is there any way that i can get my burrowing T's like the H. gigas and Asian Cheveron out of there burrows to get a quick snap? what do u do?

any help would be cool

lata
coop

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Hey ACoop,

IME most pics of burrowing species are taken one of two ways.

1) Dig them up and take a pic.

2) Take the pic before they burrow.

Once these species get settled, they're very rarely out. If and when they are out and you try to move whatever they're in into position to take a pic and they'll run back into their burrow.

Sad but True,

Scott

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i've tried taking pics with my bro's digital camera and they are really fuzzy or the flash causes the pic to be way too bright to see the T and when i turn the flash off it is way too dark to even see anything...maybe i just have bad luck with these things.

Risto

PS: he has a Kodak DC240 ZOOM digital camera.

Last edited:

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Maybe you can just entice the T out of its burrow with some food, or just dig it out. The other option is to try and make a burrow for the T before you put it in it's tank that runs along the side of the tank. That way you can try and take pictures of the T whilst it's still in its burrow, although you might need a good flash to get a clear picture. There's been some threads on arachnopets in the past that dealt with how to make a setup like that.

Cheers,

Dan.