How to determine if my female L. Parahybana is already mature?

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
If it's really that size it should definitely be mature. However, if you wait until it's next molt you can know for certain by examining the spermathecae.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
No worries, do you still have the old molt? What I mean by examine is that you can tell wether or not the spermathecae has developed and if it is mature. If you can share a picture I'll help you out...

Darren Diarachnoboy

Arachnopeon
No worries, do you still have the old molt? What I mean by examine is that you can tell wether or not the spermathecae has developed and if it is mature. If you can share a picture I'll help you out...
Sir this is the photo from the last molt, 2weeks ago, this is the only photo i have because my mother accidentally stepped on the exuv when it fell, sorry for bad english

Attachments

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
At that size, mature for sure. Could possibly still grow a little more, but definitely ready to make little spiders.

Darren Diarachnoboy

Arachnopeon
At that size, mature for sure. Could possibly still grow a little more, but definitely ready to make little spiders.
Thanks sir, as of now im already looking for a male LP in tarantula buy and sell group here in philippines so my girl Arrania will have a spiderlings Sorry for bad english, thankyou for the help!

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
I was told by the shop I got mine from that at an inch and a half you would be able to tell
Careful with shop information. They'll tell you anything they think they need to to make the sale. Had one yesterday tell me their C. lividus likes to be handled. I fainted. But in your case they weren't too far off. It can be a little harder at that size but its not impossible.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Careful with shop information. They'll tell you anything they think they need to to make the sale. Had one yesterday tell me their C. lividus likes to be handled. I fainted. But in your case they weren't too far off. It can be a little harder at that size but its not impossible.
I would've asked for a demonstration :D. With me preferably at a safe distance of course...

cold blood

Staff member
Its an 8" specimen...no need to wonder of look at anything...its been mature for several molts...probably a couple years...lol.
Full grown LP at 8+"...I wouldn't count on much more growth....that's already on the larger side for an LP.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Its an 8" specimen...no need to wonder of look at anything...its been mature for several molts...probably a couple years...lol.

Full grown LP at 8+"...I wouldn't count on much more growth....that's already on the larger side for an LP.
Yeah definitely, was just double checking cause we all know how different T measurements can fluctuate from person to person. :D I know a guy who thinks his 6 inch B.smithi is 8 inches, he's adamant on it lol and he's never measured her.