how to decide

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im thinking about getting a brachypelma smithi, a Emperor Scorpion, Hadrurus arizonensis, Pandinus cavimanus, Heterometrus spinifer and a male GBB or a Poecilotheria smithi and a Monocentropus balfouri help me decide ha

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Calculate the shipping on all of them separately, then see how much you will save by buying all or at least some of them together... ;)

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i have a 4inch female gbb i need a male. theyre such cool t's

Lolita

Arachnoknight
i vote b smithi then again i'm biased my smithi crixus is my favorite T i own

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Get a Hadrurus arizonesis.i've got one and he's the coolest thing ever. Such a bulldozer and has now just made an underground cave right in the front of his tank with a hidden entrance.:D

Slimdean

Arachnopeon
vid

i just got a H.arizonesis myself about 3 days ago. I like him so far and his new life mission is digging spots to hide or coming out at night to perform gorilla imitations when i poke my head over to see(ie he comes to the front the enclosure and lets me know who's boss **scorp flex**). All in all, nice specimen and my first.

but, Im also looking for a smaller/dwarf T myself and was browsing these vids on youtube by jon3800 . Great vids! he seems to know his stuff.

here's one of a couple vids about choosing a T for ya.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRYw830M1dk