How to care for plants with T

dman13760

Arachnosquire
Okay will do, I tried setting the habitat first, cuz that was wat was recommended too. Since T's don't like much disturbance, in changing the habitat and all that. But I will research more on the type of T. Thank u
Kudos to you for getting your enclosure all prepared before your spider arrives!

Manny

ArachnoAquarium
Arachnosupporter
I think it absolutely must be stated that, although the idea of live plants and T’s isn’t the best idea. At least you came on here looking for information before purchasing an animal. I’m also an avid planted aquarium keeper and the fish hobby is saturated with people that buy fish and have no plans for the future of the animal. For example, pet stores should not sell pacu’s, yet they do and most of them get tossed into canals or just die of terrible husbandry. I think it’s important to highlight that coming here for info should be a safe space for learning. I applaud you doing so and not “figuring it out” after the purchase of any animal.
Also it is in your best interest to always ask for scientific names. If the seller cannot provide one or they are unsure of it, then I personally would never buy any livestock from them ever. Scientific names in the tarantula hobby are almost like your social security number, it’s the only way to truly identify said species. Good luck and I hope the hobby treats you well.